Number of visits

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holidays!

Could it really be a year since Brian Cowen had a whale of a summer opening golf clubs while the economy colapsed? Is it a year since I started this blog? A lothas happened since I put up the statcounter on this blog. Over 5,000 visits have been made to the blog from all over the world but mostly Ireland. My youtube channel Menapia has had over 7,000 hits since Christmas.

We'd our last meeting of Wexford Borough Council last night. Tomorrow I'm away for a break so the blog will be on hold for a few weeks. Before you ask we're staying in Ireland.
There's good weather and as you can see form the pix it's a chance to share an ice cream with your friends in the good weather. I hope the weather is good where you are and that you get a good break.


See you after the hols!

No comments: